Condominiums/Condos - Toronto, New Development
PICASSO ON RICHMOND
318 Richmond St. W., Toronto, M5V 0B4
VIP SALE START NOW!!! Special VIP Price List, SAVE THOUSANDS!!!
Picasso on Richmond, Toronto
The Entertainment District is an ever-evolving area that’s filled with everything one needs to live, work, play and relax and Picasso is in the centre of it all. Picasso on Richmond is the new masterpiece in the Entertainment District by Monarch and Goldman Group. Located at 318 Richmond Street West, the unique architecture of Picasso will make it an urban icon in this new hot spot for condominium. The completed condominium will offer a unique residential environment in downtown Toronto.
Picasso Condominiums Deposit Structure:
$3,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 180 Days
5% in 270 Days
5% in 365 Days
Maintenance Fee for Picasso Condominiums:
$0.52/sqft (Excludes: Heat & Hydro, cable, gas for individual suites – Separately metered)
Parking – Estimated at $45/Month
Picasso Suite Features
- 8’ ceiling on podium floors (4-9), 9′ ceiling on tower floors, 10’ ceiling on PH floor
- Laminate flooring in kitchen, foyer/entry, living/dining area, bedroom(s) and den.
- Oversized single stainless steel under mounted rectangular deep kitchen sink.
- Contemporary designed gourmet kitchen featuring built-in appliances.
- Stainless steel brand name kitchen appliance packages.
- Under cabinet valance lighting.
- Choice of porcelain, ceramic or glass tile kitchen backsplash.
- Quartz, Granite or Caesar stone kitchen countertop with square edge.
- Cultured marble vanity countertop with a contemporary integrated sink in bathrooms.
- Choice of porcelain floor tile in bathrooms.
- Soaker tub or separate shower stall in bathroom as per plan.
- Chrome bathroom fixtures.
- Stand alone showers to receive a Soothing spa inspired Rain Shower style showerhead.
- 5″ baseboards with coordinating door casings.
Picasso Building Features
- Picasso on Richmond occupies one of the most significant sites in downtown Toronto. Lying on axis with Beverley Street and at the head of Widmer Street, along the north side of Richmond, the building will be seen as an urban icon in relation to other significant landmarks. The design is in response to this urban condition. Floating cubic volumes shift outward, positioned to respond to each of these urban axes. These white volumes are accentuated by a dramatic red cut that jogs around each building face, creating a dynamic sculptural form.
- The completed project will create a unique living environment in downtown Toronto - living spaces that project out over the City providing spectacular views. Coupled with high-end retail and amenities at occupants’ fingertips. These features create a highly cultured, sophisticated urban living experience.
- The terrace and the roofs of most cubic volumes are planted with themed gardens, each with unique colours and attributes. The cumulative impact is to create a vertical landscape, an abstracted reference to the natural form of a mountain.
- This form extends from a ten-storey podium that defines the space of Richmond Street West and animates the street with its own contribution of high-end retail and commercial space at the pedestrian level. The main amenity space is situated on the tenth floor, overlooking a grand terrace, with roof gardens, BBQs, hot tub, tanning decks and an outdoor fireplace. This space offers panoramic views to the City and the lake.
- A car share program which is a revolution in urban transportation providing access to a car when you need it without the hassles of ownership. Car sharing improves our air quality and leads to less congestion on our roads and less noise in our surroundings.
- Double glazed, low E (emission), insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage
- Eco-friendly green roof system, reducing urban heat-island effect
- Energy Star ® rated appliances to save on energy costs and consumption: -High efficiency dishwasher -High efficiency refrigerator -High efficiency laundry washers (excluding suites that receive the under the counter all-in-one washer / dryer combo)
- Environmental issues affect the world we live in – factors such as energy and water conservation, as well as the quality of the air we breathe. Monarch takes these issues seriously. As a member of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC), Monarch is committed to developing a greener lifestyle in its condominiums. We have taken the lead by incorporating numerous environmental initiatives that reduce total building energy consumption, and that will play a part in providing suite owners with greener, more energy-efficient surroundings.
- Individual suite metering of hydro consumption, Individually controlled year round heating and air conditioning heat pump system giving you more control over your energy consumption
- Light fixtures designed to fit long lasting, energy saving lamps
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint will ensure better indoor air quality
- Water saver low-flow lavatory faucets
- Visitor Parking
- Roof Top Garden
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Billiards Room
- 24 Hour Concierge