Monde Condo by Great Gulf
MONDE is a dramatic 40-storey building at Queens Quay and Bonnycastle, Toronto. It is located in East Bay Lake front with Waterfront Toronto overseeing the huge re-development of Eastern Waterfront, residential projects. East Bay Lake front is a significantly important piece of real for Toronto. This area is getting massive amounts of interest from investors who are the enormous growth potential of the areas.
What Makes Monde a Great Project ?
The architecture of Monde, a groundbreaking building targeting LEED Gold certificate comes from internationally recognized architect Moshe Safdie in collaboration with Quadrangle Architects.
- Targeting LEED Gold certificate
- Insulated, high-performance architecturally designed curtain wall window system
- Ground level shops, Cafes and public spaces to enjoy
- Mid-block pedestrian connection between Sherbourne Common and retail, and Bonnycastle Street
- The building and every suite are equipped with Beanfield broadband internet access
- Sherbourne Common park is at the building’s doorstep
- 24/7 concierge
- 2 guest suites provided for residents’ use
- Resident superintendent for on-site maintenance
- Underground parking
- Separate lobby access for podium and tower, with mailrooms conveniently located beside each
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Lounge and Fire pit
- Kinesis Training Room
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Billiard Room
- Cardio & Weights Studio
- Outdoor Bar
MONDE is a member of the “Intelligent Community” at Waterfront Toronto, an open-access network that provides with internet speeds up to 100 times faster than anywhere in the city.
- Experience 100Mb upload and download speeds
- Serviced by Bean field Condo connect, a Toronto based telecommunications company
- Access to home phone and IPTV services
- Each suite is equipped and broadband ready at move-in
Monde Condos - Finishes
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft.
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, except in bathroom and laundry areas, as per builder’s standard samples
- Solid core entry door with security view-hold
- Bathrooms and laundry areas to be porcelain tile, as per builder’s standard samples
- Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings
- Rough-in for future security system
- White “Dacora” switches and outlets throughout
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of materials and colours, from builder’s standard samples
- Contemporary designed island/table combination by Cecconi Simone. Choice of granite or corian countertop on the island with an integrated dropped dining table
- Ceiling mounted track lighting complete with pendants over island as per plan
- Integrated counter-depth refrigerator, stainless steel built-in oven with ceramic 4-zone cooktop, stainless steel microwave and integrated dishwasher
- Integrated stainless steel hood fan
- Contemporary washroom vanity custom designed by Cecconi Simone, featuring a corian sink and backsplash with a vertical storage cabinet in a variety of materials and colours
- Polished chrome wall mounted faucet
- Recessed ceiling lights
- White plumbing fixtures
- Dual flush toilet
- Pressure balance valve for tub and shower
Great Gulf - The Developer
Great Gulf is a member of BILD (Building Industry and Land Development Association) of Toronto. All suites protected under the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Re-imagines waterfront living in downtown Toronto with MONDE. International architecture. Pure design. Versatile space. Intelligent living. Life, inspired by nature, on Toronto's new blue edge.
|Great Gulf Homes|
- Theatre Room
- Rooftop BBQ
- Roof Top Garden
- Gym/Workout Area
- Guest Suites
- Fitness/Recreation Programs
- 24 Hour Concierge